AVS 36617 Tail Shades Slotted Light Covers, 1997-04 Dodge Dakota
Horizontal Slots Tail Light Cover Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Slots Taillight covers are perfectly molded to provide effective protection while allowing visibility of the rear lights. Made of black ABS material, they can be left as is or painted to match your vehicle. No tools required to install - attaches with strong automotive grade tape.
- Slots taillight covers are perfectly molded to provide effective protection while allowing visibility of the rear lights
- Made of black ABS material, they can be left as is or painted to match your vehicle
- No tools required to install - attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proubly made in the USA
Application1997-2004 Dodge Dakota
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.