AVS 36343 Tail Shades Slotted Light Covers, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Escalade, Blazer, Tahoe, C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, Yukon, Black/Paintable
Slots Taillight covers are perfectly molded to provide effective protection while allowing visibility of the rear lights. Made of black ABS material, they can be left as is or painted to match your vehicle. No tools required to install - attaches with strong automotive grade tape.
- Slots taillight covers are perfectly molded to provide effective protection while allowing visibility of the rear lights
- Made of black ABS material, they can be left as is or painted to match your vehicle
- No tools required to install - attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proubly made in the USA
Application1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
1992-1994 Chevy Blazer
1988-1999 Chevy CK
1992-2000 Chevy Suburban 1500
1992-2000 Chevy Suburban 2500
1995-2000 Chevy Tahoe
1988-1999 GMC C1500
1988-1999 GMC C2500
1988-1999 GMC C3500
1988-1999 GMC K1500
1988-1999 GMC K2500
1988-1999 GMC K3500
1992-2000 GMC Yukon
NotesTo conform with Federal, State and Local Laws, Tail Light Covers are intended for show, competition and off-road use only.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.