AVS 36343 Slots Taillight Covers Black, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Escalade, Blazer, Tahoe, C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, Yukon, Black/Paintable
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Slots Taillight covers are perfectly molded to provide effective protection while allowing visibility of the rear lights. Made of black ABS material, they can be left as is or painted to match your vehicle. No tools required to install - attaches with strong automotive grade tape.
- Slots taillight covers are perfectly molded to provide effective protection while allowing visibility of the rear lights
- Made of black ABS material, they can be left as is or painted to match your vehicle
- No tools required to install - attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proubly made in the USA
Application1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
1992-1994 Chevy Blazer
1988-1999 Chevy CK
1992-2000 Chevy Suburban 1500
1992-2000 Chevy Suburban 2500
1995-2000 Chevy Tahoe
1988-1999 GMC C1500
1988-1999 GMC C2500
1988-1999 GMC C3500
1988-1999 GMC K1500
1988-1999 GMC K2500
1988-1999 GMC K3500
1992-2000 GMC Yukon
More Like This
AVS 33814 Tail Shades Taillight Covers Blackout, Chevy/GMC
AVS 41130 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 41033 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint 4pc Wraparound, Chevy/GMC
AVS 41109 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 41208 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint, Chevy/GMC
AVS 41801 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint 4pc Wraparound, Chevy/GMC
AVS 36529 Slots Taillight Covers Black, Chevy/GMC
AVS 33432 Tail Shades Taillight Covers Blackout, Chevy/GMC
AVS 37540 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint, Sierra 1500/Yukon
AVS 41145 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint, Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.