AVS 34350 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc Black, 00-04 Dakota
00-04 Dodge Dakota, Crew Cab Type, 4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2000-2004 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 94853 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2000-04 Dodge Dakota
AVS 194853 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2000-04 Dodge Dakota
AVS 97435 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover 97-04 Dakota
AVS 92438 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 1997-04 Dodge Dakota
AVS 192438 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 1997-04 Dodge Dakota
Stampede 6207-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke 97-04 Dakota
Stampede 6205-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Front, 97-04 Dakota
Stampede 6217-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke 00-04 Dakota
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
AVS 78060 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 32.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.