AVS 34118 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Black, Buick/Chevy/Olds
82-96 Buick Century, 82-90 Chevy Celebrity, 82-96 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, 82-91 Pontiac 6000
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1982-1996 Buick Century
1982-1990 Chevy Celebrity
1982-1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
1982-1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
1982-1991 Pontiac 6000
More Like This
AVS 14118 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Buick/Chevy/Olds
AVS 14138 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cutlass
AVS 34138 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc Black, Cutlass
AVS 94138 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cutlass
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 78062 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 36.5in
AVS 77002 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 34.25 in
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.