AVS 34014 OE Style Bumper Protection, 2010-15 Toyota Prius
10-15 Toyota Prius
AVS OE Style Bumper Protectors shield your vehicles rear bumper from wear and damage caused by day-to-day loading and unloading. Unlike flat bumper plates that protect only the top surface, AVS's 3-D design is custom-fit to wrap around the vulnerable bumper lip for maximum protection. AVS OE Style Bumper Protectors are made from our exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 TPO to match original equipment style, with a matte black finish that's 100% UV protected to resist chalking . They install in minutes and last a lifetime, thanks to their super-secure automotive-grade 3M adhesive. So keep your vehicle looking its best, with top-of-the-line bumper protection from AVS.
- Protects against damage from loading and unloading
- Covers existing scuffs, scratches, and nicks
- Custom-fit coverage wraps around bumper lip
- Installs in minutes, protects for a lifetime
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application2010-2015 Toyota Prius
* Does Not Fit Prius C Or Prius V Models
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.