AVS 33202 Tail Shades Taillight Covers 07-13 Silverado 1500
07-13 Chevy Silverado 1500, Solid Headlight Cover Style, Smoke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style. Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from debris. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tail Shades blackout taillight covers complete the custom look you want
- Perfect match with the smooth curves of your vehicle
- Easily installs without tools
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Application2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
More Like This
AVS 33911 Tail Shades Taillight Covers 03-07 Silverado 1500
AVS 41831 Headlight Covers Smoke Tint, Silverado 1500/Avalanche
AVS 37724 Headlight Covers 2pc, 2007-13 Chevy Silverado 1500
AVS 337436 Projektorz Headlight Accents, 07-13 Silverado 1500
AVS 36852 Slots Taillight Covers Black 03-07 Chevy Silverado 1500
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.