AVS 33042 Tail Shades Solid Tail Light Covers, Black, Trailblazer
02-09 Chevy Trailblazer, Solid Tail Light Cover Style, Smoke
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style. Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from debris. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tail Shades blackout taillight covers complete the custom look you want
- Perfect match with the smooth curves of your vehicle
- Easily installs without tools
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Application2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
NotesTo conform with Federal, State and Local Laws, Tail Light Covers are intended for show, competition and off-road use only.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Do you have a collection of decals? Here's a step-by-step process of how to turn them into reuseable magnets! This is a DIY project that takes minimal time.