AVS 322134 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2015-15 Chevy Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AVS Aeroskin, designed to flow with the contours of your vehicle's hood, creates a sleek, stylish profile, flush mounting to your hood. This custom-molded hood shield is made in the USA and precision-engineered to fit your vehicle’s hood perfectly. AVS Aeroskin’s low-profile and skin-tight fit provide excellent hood and windshield protection from the hazards of the road. And the shield’s durable, yet flexible material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe. The hood shield is available in smoke, chrome, and matte black finishes.
- Increases privacy
- Shields interior from harmful UV rays and reduces cabin temperature
- Custom designed for each application
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Can be painted to match your vehicle's finish
- Car wash safe
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2015-2015 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
AVS 377062 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2014-15 Chevy Silverado 1500
AVS 620061 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2015-17 Chevy City Express
AVS 622017 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2010-15 Chevy Camaro
AVS 622062 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2014-15 Chevy Silverado 1500
AVS 622104 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2013-17 Chevy Traverse
AVS 622113 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2015-17 Chevy Colorado
AVS 622105 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2014-17 Chevy Impala
AVS 320045 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2011-15 Kia Optima
AVS 320051 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2015-17 Ford Focus
AVS 320044 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2013-17 Honda Accord
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.