AVS 322076 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2013-13 Honda Accord
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AVS Aeroskin, designed to flow with the contours of your vehicle's hood, creates a sleek, stylish profile, flush mounting to your hood. This custom-molded hood shield is made in the USA and precision-engineered to fit your vehicle’s hood perfectly. AVS Aeroskin’s low-profile and skin-tight fit provide excellent hood and windshield protection from the hazards of the road. And the shield’s durable, yet flexible material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe. The hood shield is available in smoke, chrome, and matte black finishes.
- Increases privacy
- Shields interior from harmful UV rays and reduces cabin temperature
- Custom designed for each application
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Can be painted to match your vehicle's finish
- Car wash safe
- Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, no drilling required
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2013-2013 Honda Accord
More Like This
AVS 622078 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2009-13 Honda Pilot
AVS 620044 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2013-17 Honda Accord
AVS 622036 Aeroskin Hood Protector, 2006-15 Honda Ridgeline
AVS 622064 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2012-16 Honda Cr-V
AVS 622076 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2013-13 Honda Accord
AVS 622117 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, 2013-15 Honda Civic
AVS 320029 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2012-14 Ford Focus
AVS 320034 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2011-14 Hyundai Sonata
AVS 320036 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2012-14 Toyota Camry
AVS 320037 Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector, 2011-14 Chrysler 200
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.