AVS 32099 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1992-1994 Chevy Blazer
1990-1998 Chevy Cab & Chassis
1988-1999 Chevy CK
1990-1996 Chevy Kodiak
1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
1988-1999 GMC C1500
1988-1999 GMC C2500
1988-1999 GMC C3500
1990-1998 GMC Cab & Chassis
1988-1999 GMC K1500
1988-1999 GMC K2500
1988-1999 GMC K3500
1990-1996 GMC Topkick
1992-1999 GMC Yukon
More Like This
AVS 12123 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Pickup/4Runner
AVS 12011 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Pathfinder/Pickup
AVS 32011 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Black Pathfinder/Pickup
AVS 32143 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Black, Tracker/Sidekick
AVS 772020 Low Profile Deflector 2pc Matte Black, 07-17 Wrangler
Rampage 38202 Ventvisor Black 2 Piece Front 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 12006 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC/Olds
AVS 12059 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12099 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12050 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.