AVS 32023 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, 00-06 Tundra
00-06 Toyota Tundra, Extended Cab Type, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Extended Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 92755 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2000-06 Toyota Tundra
AVS 192755 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2000-06 Toyota Tundra
AVS 93410 Sunflector Rear Window Deflector, 2004-06 Toyota Tundra
AVS 95952 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 00-06 Tundra
AVS 94710 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2004-06 Toyota Tundra
AVS 94815 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2000-06 Toyota Tundra
Stampede 6329-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Front, 04-06 Tundra
Stampede 6313-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke 00-06 Tundra
Stampede 6331-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke 04-06 Tundra
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.