AVS 25707 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector II is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood, fender and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke or clear acrylic
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2003-2017 Chevy Express 1500
2003-2017 Chevy Express 2500
2003-2017 Chevy Express 3500
2003-2017 GMC Savana 1500
2003-2017 GMC Savana 2500
2003-2017 GMC Savana 3500
2003-2017 GMC Savana 4500
More Like This
AVS 24901 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, Wrangler
AVS 622144 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Sierra 2500/3500
AVS 622139 Aeroskin Chrome Hood Protector, Silverado 2500/3500
AVS 24757 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Pilot/Ridgeline
AVS 25037 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, 08-10 Grand Caravan
AVS 25124 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Expedition
AVS 25126 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, 2017-17 Ford Escape
AVS 25403 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector 16-17 Nissan Titan XD
AVS 25544 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Sequoia/Tundra
AVS 25708 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Aspen/Durango
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.