AVS 25226 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Envoy/Ascender
03-08 Isuzu Ascender, 02-09 GMC Envoy, Smoke, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector II is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood, fender and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke or clear acrylic
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2002-2009 GMC Envoy
2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender
More Like This
AVS 680226 Chrome Hood Shield, Envoy/Ascender
Stampede 3023-2 Vigilante Hood Protector Smoke, Envoy/Ascender
Stampede 3023-16 Vigilante Hood Protector Blind Envoy/Ascender
Stampede 3023-12 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree Envoy/Ascender
Stampede 3023-1 Vigilante Hood Protector Clear, Envoy/Ascender
Stampede 3023-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag Envoy/Ascender
Stampede 3023-17 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree Envoy/Ascender
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.