AVS 25148 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Trailblazer
02-09 Chevy Trailblazer, Smoke, Molded Plastic
The AVS Bugflector II is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood, fender and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke or clear acrylic
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.