AVS 25146 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint
99-04 Nissan Pathfinder, Smoke, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector II is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood, fender and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke or clear acrylic
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1999.5-2004 Nissan Pathfinder
Q & A
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.