AVS 23545 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, Explorer/Mountaineer
95-01 Ford Explorer, 97-01 Mercury Mountaineer, Smoke, Molded Plastic, Not Drilling Required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1995-2001 Ford Explorer
1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer
More Like This
AVS 25558 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Explorer/Mountaineer
Stampede 352-2 Vigilante Hood Protector Explorer/Mountaineer
AVS 25006 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Explorer/Sport Trac
Stampede 3127-2 Vigilante Hood Protector Explorer/Sport Trac
LUND 18033interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Ht Explorer/Mountaineer
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.