AVS 23454 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, F-150/Expedition/F-250
97-02 Ford Expedition, 97-03 Ford F-150, 97-03 Ford F-250, Smoke, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1997-2002 Ford Expedition
1997-2003 Ford F-150
1997-2003 Ford F-250
More Like This
AVS 25513 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, F-150/Expedition
AVS 21747 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile F-150/Expedition
AVS 680513 Chrome Hood Shield, F-150/Expedition/F-250
LUND 18138 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height No Drill, Ford
Stampede 318-12 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree Max-4, Ford
Stampede 318-8 Vigilante Hood Protector Chrome, Ford
Stampede 318-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag F150/Expedition
Stampede 318-41 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag F150/Expedition
LUND 18038interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Ht F150/Expedition
Stampede 318-52 Vigilante Hood Protector New Break Up Pink, Ford
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.