AVS 23060 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, Chevy/GMC
71-74 Chevy, 1996 Chevy, 71-96 GMC, Smoke, Molded Plastic, Not Drilling Required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1971-1996 Chevy Express 1500
1971-1996 Chevy Express 2500
1971-1996 Chevy Express 3500
1971-1996 Chevy Express 4500
1971-1996 Chevy G10 Van
1971-1996 Chevy G20 Van
1971-1996 Chevy G30 Van
1971-1996 GMC G15/G1500 Van
1971-1996 GMC G15
1971-1996 GMC G1500
1971-1996 GMC G25/G2500 Van
1971-1996 GMC G25
1971-1996 GMC G2500
1971-1996 GMC G35/G3500 Van
1971-1996 GMC G35
1971-1996 GMC G3500
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.