AVS 22036 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector, Chevy/GMC/Olds
96-01 Oldsmobile Bravada, Smoke, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1995-2005 Chevy S10 Blazer
1994-2005 Chevy S10
1998-2001 GMC Envoy
1995-2005 GMC S15 Jimmy
1994-2005 GMC Sonoma
1996-2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
More Like This
AVS 24723 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector, Chevy/GMC/Olds
AVS 21941 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, Chevy/GMC/Olds
Stampede 302-16 Vigilante Hood Protctr Duck Blind Chevy/GMC/Olds
Stampede 302-30 Vigilante Hood Protector USA Flag Chevy/GMC/Olds
Stampede 302-12 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree Chevy/GMC/Olds
Stampede 302-17 Vigilante Hood Protector Realtree Chevy/GMC/Olds
Stampede 302-1 Vigilante Hood Protector Clear, Chevy/GMC/Olds
Stampede 302-2 Vigilante Hood Protector Smoke, Chevy/GMC/Olds
LUND 18029 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height, Chevy/GMC/Olds
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.