AVS 21851 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
- Provides hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Easy no-drill installation - installs with 3M automotive-grade adhesive or mechanical fasteners
- Available in a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1992-1994 Chevy Blazer
1988-2000 Chevy CK
1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 1500
1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2500
1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
1988-1999 GMC C1500
1988-1999 GMC C2500
1988-1999 GMC C3500
1988-1999 GMC K1500
1988-1999 GMC K2500
1988-1999 GMC K3500
1992-1999 GMC Yukon
More Like This
AVS 21011 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, 93-97 Ranger
AVS 21022 Hoodflector Hood Protector Smoke Tint Low Profile, GMC
AVS 21045 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, Ram 1500
AVS 21202 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, 05-09 Equinox
AVS 21264 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, F-250-F-450
AVS 21009 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile 09-14 Ford F-150
AVS 21401 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile Sierra 1500-3500
AVS 21417 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, Chevy
AVS 21546 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile, Ram 1500-3500
AVS 21323 Hoodflector Hood Protector Low Profile 03-06 Expedition
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.