AVS 20921 Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector, 1995-02 Pontiac Sunfire
95-02 Pontiac Sunfire, Smoke, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Carflector hood shield is designed specifically for cars and CUV’s, with all the great features and benefits of its bigger cousin, the Bugflector II. The AVS Carflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your passenger car or CUV perfectly. This hood shield’s lower profile provides protection from dirt and road debris. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Easy no-drill installation - installs with 3M automotive-grade adhesive or mechanical fasteners
- Available in a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1995-2002 Pontiac Sunfire
Q & A
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.