AVS 20604 Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector, 2006-13 Chevy Impala
06-13 Chevy Impala, Smoke, Molded Plastic
The AVS Carflector hood shield is designed specifically for cars and CUV’s, with all the great features and benefits of its bigger cousin, the Bugflector II. The AVS Carflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your passenger car or CUV perfectly. This hood shield’s lower profile provides protection from dirt and road debris. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Easy no-drill installation - installs with 3M automotive-grade adhesive or mechanical fasteners
- Available in a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2006-2013 Chevy Impala
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.