AVS 20408 Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector, 1997-03 Chevy Malibu
97-03 Chevy Malibu, Smoke, Molded Plastic, Not Drilling Required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Carflector hood shield is designed specifically for cars and CUV’s, with all the great features and benefits of its bigger cousin, the Bugflector II. The AVS Carflector is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your passenger car or CUV perfectly. This hood shield’s lower profile provides protection from dirt and road debris. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Easy no-drill installation - installs with 3M automotive-grade adhesive or mechanical fasteners
- Available in a dark smoke finish
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1997-2003 Chevy Malibu
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.