AVS 194853 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2000-04 Dodge Dakota
00-04 Dodge Dakota, Crew Cab Type, 4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Smoke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Deflectors are designed to complete the look of your vehicle adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The Ventvisor installs in the window channel for a streamlined appearance, but still allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain and wind out.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Application2000-2004 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 192438 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 1997-04 Dodge Dakota
AVS 94853 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2000-04 Dodge Dakota
AVS 92438 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 1997-04 Dodge Dakota
AVS 34350 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc Black, 00-04 Dakota
AVS 97435 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover 97-04 Dakota
Stampede 6207-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke 97-04 Dakota
Stampede 6217-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke 00-04 Dakota
Stampede 6205-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Front, 97-04 Dakota
AVS 78060 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 32.5in
AVS 78061 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 34.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.