AVS 194389 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2012-17 Buick Verano
4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, In-Channel / Snap-In Installation Type
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Deflectors are designed to complete the look of your vehicle adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The Ventvisor installs in the window channel for a streamlined appearance, but still allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain and wind out.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Application2012-2017 Buick Verano
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.