AVS 194355 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Crew Cab Type, 4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Smoke, Smooth
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Deflectors are designed to complete the look of your vehicle adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The Ventvisor installs in the window channel for a streamlined appearance, but still allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain and wind out.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Application2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche
2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500
2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 2500
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab Pickup
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AVS 94355 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6034-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 4 pc. Smoke Chevy/GMC
AVS 95454 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6034-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Chrome Chevy/GMC
Stampede 41012-2 Snap-Inz In Channel Sidewind Deflector Chevy/GMC
AVS 192956 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94044 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 684044 Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 92956 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Chevy/GMC
AVS 15749 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.