AVS 192659 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Freestar
95-97 Ford Windstar, 04-07 Mercury Monterey, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Smoke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Deflectors are designed to complete the look of your vehicle adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The Ventvisor installs in the window channel for a streamlined appearance, but still allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain and wind out.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Application2004-2008 Ford Freestar
1995-1997 Ford Windstar
2004-2007 Mercury Monterey
More Like This
AVS 92659 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Freestar
Stampede 6118-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2 pc. Front, Freestar
AVS 78060 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 32.5in
AVS 78061 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 34.5in
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 78062 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 36.5in
AVS 77002 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 34.25 in
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.