AVS 14049 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1973-1991 Chevy CK
1973-1991 Chevy Suburban 1500
1973-1991 Chevy Suburban 2500
1973-1991 GMC C1500
1973-1991 GMC C2500
1973-1991 GMC C3500
1973-1991 GMC K1500
1973-1991 GMC K2500
1973-1991 GMC K3500
More Like This
AVS 14202 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, 81-89 Town Car
AVS 14610 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Grand Wagoneer
AVS 14134 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 1987-90 Chevy Caprice
AVS 34118 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Black, Buick/Chevy/Olds
AVS 34350 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc Black, 00-04 Dakota
AVS 34138 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc Black, Cutlass
AVS 14088 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Ford/Mercury
AVS 14075 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, F-250/F-350
AVS 14106 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Buick/Chevy/Olds
AVS 14138 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cutlass
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.