AVS 12688 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1980-1996 Ford Bronco
1980-1996 Ford F-150
1980-1996 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1980-1996 Ford F-350 Super Duty
* Installs With Tape
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 77012688 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AVS 12056 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12051 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 1948-52 Ford Pickup
AVS 12202 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Karmann Ghia
AVS 12102 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless
AVS 52068 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Extra Wide, Ford
AVS 14918 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 52103 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Extra Wide, Peterbilt
AVS 14202 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, 81-89 Town Car
AVS 14610 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc, Grand Wagoneer
AVS 34350 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 4pc Black, 00-04 Dakota
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.