AVS 12642 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler
97-06 Jeep Wrangler, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Silver, Smooth, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
More Like This
AVS 92054 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 192054 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler
Rampage 77642 Ventshade Stainless 2 Piece Front, 97-06 Wrangler
Rampage 6815 Ventvisor 2 Piece Front, 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler
LUND 182820 Ventvisor Elite 2 pc, 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler
Rampage 56815 In-Channel Ventvisor 2 Piece Front, 97-06 Wrangler
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 78062 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 36.5in
AVS 77002 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 34.25 in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.