AVS 12503 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Peterbilt
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1987-2004 Peterbilt 320
1987-2004 Peterbilt 357
1987-2004 Peterbilt 359 Conversion
1987-2004 Peterbilt 362 Cab Over
1987-2004 Peterbilt 372
1987-2004 Peterbilt 375
1987-2004 Peterbilt 376
1987-2004 Peterbilt 377 Hi-Performance
1987-2004 Peterbilt 378 Conversion
1987-2004 Peterbilt 379 Integrated
More Like This
AVS 32043 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, Caravan
AVS 32068 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, Ford
AVS 32315 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, 87-96 Dakota
AVS 12050 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12067 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, F-250/F-350
AVS 12175 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, 06-14 Fj Cruiser
AVS 12032 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12056 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12058 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 12062 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.