AVS 12068 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
80-96 Ford Bronco, 80-96 Ford F-150, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Silver, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1980-1996 Ford Bronco
1980-1996 Ford F-150
1980-1996 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1980-1996 Ford F-350 Super Duty
* Installs With Screws
More Like This
AVS 12688 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Stainless, Ford
AVS 32068 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Black, Ford
AVS 52068 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc Extra Wide, Ford
AVS 92068 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
AVS 95068 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Ford
AVS 192068 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc Smoke Tint, Ford
Stampede 6102-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke Front, Ford
Stampede 6102-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Chrome Front, Ford
AVS 83457 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Acrylic F250/F350/F150
AVS 97457 Aeroshade Rear Side Window Cover Slatted F250/F350/F150
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.