AVS 12056 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
64-66 Chevy, 64-66 GMC, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Silver, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1964-1966 Chevy CK
1964-1966 GMC C1500
1964-1966 GMC C2500
1964-1966 GMC C3500
1964-1966 GMC K1500
1964-1966 GMC K2500
1964-1966 GMC K3500
More Like This
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
AVS 78062 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 36.5in
AVS 77002 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 34.25 in
AVS 77004 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 38.5in
AVS 77005 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 41.5in
AVS 78060 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 32.5in
AVS 78061 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 34.5in
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.