AVS 12051 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 1948-52 Ford Pickup
2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Silver, Smooth, Stainless Steel
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1948-1952 Ford Pickup
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.