AVS 12011 Ventshade Side Window Deflector 2pc, Pathfinder/Pickup
90-95 Nissan Pathfinder, 2-Piece Vent Window Style, Front Position, Silver, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application1986.5-1990 Nissan D21
1990-1995 Nissan Pathfinder
1986.5-1997 Nissan Pickup
More Like This
AVS 32011 Ventshade Side Window Deflector Black Pathfinder/Pickup
AVS 92011 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, Pathfinder/Pickup
AVS 94012 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, 90-95 Pathfinder
AVS 192011 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Pickup/Pathfinder
AVS 95011 Aerovisor Off Road Front Wind Deflector 2pc, Pathfinder
AVS 98650 3M Acrylic Foam Tape Double Coated 0.5in x 5 yds Grey
AVS 78060 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 32.5in
AVS 78061 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Pop-Out Style 34.5in
AVS 77003 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic Style 35.5in
AVS 77001 Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector Classic 33 in Wide
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.