Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x7, 5 on 4.5
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Rocket's New Track & Touring Series has a relentless commitment to performance and innovation. The result is a revolutionary new category of wheel technology with the First-Ever Dual-Direction, Flow-Form, Semi-Forged Wheel.
This dual-direction production method offers near infinite flexibility because the cast center can be moved within a wide range of offsets inside the spun forged outer, providing options that until now were available only from expensive multi-piece wheels. This breakthrough technology delivers weight and metal strength characteristics similar to traditional high-dollar forged wheels.
SHT=Hyper Shot features a Hyper Shot Painted Center Face
- Rocket Attack Hyper Shot features a Hyper Shot Painted Center Face & precision machined Outer Lip with premium low-maintenance clear-coat
- Incredible track styling and performance for the street at unbelievable prices.
- Dual-direction, flow-form, semi-forged technology provides similar weight and metal strength characteristics to forged metal properties
- 1-piece design eliminates unwanted leaky bolts, maintenance and adjustments required from 3-piece wheel designs
- Generous caliper clearance specifications designed for today's modern performance braking systems
- Standard dome machined center cap - 1.00" tall included
- Optional flat center cap - machined aluminum flush mount
More Like This
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X7, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x7, 5 on 4.75
Rocket Booster 18 Inch Wheel, 18x7, 5 on 4-3/4, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X7, 5 On 5, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x8, 5 on 4.5
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x9, 5 on 4.5
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x10, 5 on 4.5
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x9, 5 on 4.75
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x9, 5 on 5
Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x8, 5 on 4.75
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.