ARP Main Bolts for Flathead Ford V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Your flathead Ford V8 is how many years old now? And you're thinking about reusing the main cap bolts? Forget it!
Years of service and re-torquing have undoubtedly fatigued your engine's original fasteners, so save yourself some grief by replacing them with new main cap bolts from ARP, the leader in automotive fastener technology. Sold in sets of six, these bolts have special washers and the strength you need to keep that Flathead together for decades to come.
- The industry standard for automotive fasteners
- Rolled threads, black oxide finish, ultra high tensile strength
- Each kit consists of six (6) bolts and hardened washers
Application1932-53 Flathead Ford and Mercury V-8 engines
- 1/2"-13 x 3" main bolts and hardened washers
More Like This
ARP Fasteners 134-5601 Small Block Chevy 4-Bolt Main Stud Kit
ARP Fasteners 234-5601 S/B Chevy 4 Bolt Main Stud Kit - Windage Tray
ARP Fasteners 234-5501 S/B Chevy 2 Bolt Main Stud Kit for Windage Tray
RHS 549303-1 Main Cap 12-Point Nut for RHS Block, Each
Speedway Small Block Chevy Main Cap Studs, Set of 5
ARP Fasteners 234-5602 Small Block Chevy Splayed 4 Bolt Main Stud Kit
ARP Fasteners 134-5401 Small Block Chevy 2 Bolt Main Stud Kit
RHS 549300-1 Main Cap Stud, Long for RHS Block, Each
RHS 549301-1 Main Cap Stud, Short for RHS Block, Each
RHS 549302-1 Main Cap Side Bolt for RHS Block, Each