ARP Fasteners 300-8243 Adjustable 3/8 Inch-24 Rocker Nut Kit, 16 Piece
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These replacement rocker arm nut kits are made for stamped steel rockers. When rebuilding an engine, it is recommended to replace the rocker studs along with the rocker ball and nuts.
ARP Adjustable 3/8 Inch Rocker Nut Kit
- Exclusive 12 point head
- Heat-treated premium grade A 8740 chromoly steel
- 190,000 psi tensile strength
- Precision machined threads
- 1.200" length
- 3/8-24 thread size
- .550 body diameter
- 16 piece pack
- Includes Perma-Loc - 12 point head with special shouldered "stop" to hold wrench. Eliminates need for special adjusting tools.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.