ARP Fasteners 200-2902 Chevy Flexplate Bolts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flexplate bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
Fits Chevrolet 90° V6 & 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-Pc rear seal. Set of 6 bolts.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flexplate register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- 0.24" Bolt head thickness
- 200,000 psi rating
7/16"-20 x .680"
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.