ARP Fasteners 134-7104 S/B Chevy 305 Rocker Arm Stud Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Made of 8740 chromoly forgings
- Heat treated to 180,000 psi
- Tip ground flush for optimum adjuster seating
- 1.895" overall stud height
- .710" screw in thread depth
- 1.000" adjuster thread depth
- 3/8"-24 shank diameter and thread
- 7/16"-14 base diameter and thread
Tech Note: It is highly advisable to determine what the optimum rocker arm stud length is for your particular application. This is especially true when "long" pushrods and valves are employed - you should raise the "installed height" of the rocker arm to compensate for the longer-than-stock components.
More Like This
Screw-In Rocker Studs w/ Jam Nut, 3/8 Inch
COMP Cams 4512-16 Hi-Tech Race Rocker Studs, Big Block Chevy
COMP Cams 4506-16 Hi-Tech Race Rocker Studs, 7/16 Inch Diameter
ARP 100-7101 7/16 Inch Rocker Arm Stud Kit, Chevy/Ford
Speedway Screw-In Rocker Arm Studs, 3/8 Inch
Edelbrock 8597 Rocker Arm Stud Bolt, Chevy/Pontiac Small Block LS
COMP Cams 4505-16 Hi-Tech Race Rocker Studs, 3/8 Inch Diameter
Screw-In Rocker Studs w/ Jam Nut, 7/16 Inch
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.