ARP Fasteners 134-2201 LS Pressure Plate Bolt Kit, LS1-LS6
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, M10-1.50 Thread Pitch, Hex Wrench Type, 12mm Wrench Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The importance of pressure plate bolts in a racing or hi-performance street application cannot be emphasized nearly enough. These fasteners play a key role in both the performance and safety of a vehicle. Because of this, ARP has developed these special High Performance Series pressure plate bolts that are application specific to ensure the optimum grip length.
- For LS Gen III LS1 and LS6 pressure plates
- Made from a premium grade chromoly
- Hardened to a nominal tensile strength of 180,000 psi
- Large diameter, low-profile design
- 10mm x 1.5 Thread
- Sold as a set of 6 bolts
- Complete with washers
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.