ARP 151-4101 Head Stud Kit, 1938-48 Ford Flathead for Edelbrock Heads
Steel, 7/16-14 Thread Pitch, 7/16-20 Thread Pitch (2)
- Kit comes complete with studs, washers, and stainless acorn nuts
- They are made of steel and have a 7/16-14 one on end and 7/16-20 on the other
- This head stud kit is specifically designed for the 1938-48 Ford Flathead with Edelbrock heads
These ARP head stud kits are designed specially for 1938-48 Flathead Ford engines with Edelbrock aluminum cylinder heads. Trust the strength and quality of ARP studs for your Flathead engine.
- Complete with studs, washers, and stainless acorn nuts.
- For use with Edelbrock aluminum cylinder heads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
That flathead engine pictured on our street rod catalog cover is just one little piece of a pretty mean little Model T hot rod. Check it out.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy cylinder heads on your early cast iron, late model aluminum, or aftermarket and Vortec Chevy Small Block (SBC) with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.