ARP 134-6003 Connecting Rod Bolt Set, Chevy 350, 3/8 Inch
350 Chevy Small Block V8
- Designed to be up to 5x stronger than stock bolts
- They have a 200,000 psi tensile strength
- Forged from 8740 chromoly steel with a black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance
- Bolts have rolled threads and large cold-formed fillets in the head-to-shank area
- Can be torqued to 50 ft. lbs. and have a .0063 stretch
Unquestionably the most important fasteners in any engine are the connecting rod bolts, as they hold the key to the entire rotating assembly. ARP High Performance series rod bolts are forged from 8740 chromoly steel. They feature rolled threads and large cold-formed fillets in the head-to-shank area for increased strength.
- Up to 5x stronger than stock bolts
- 200,000 psi tensile strength
- Black oxide finish
- Complete set for 8 rods
Item DetailsTorque Spec w/ Lube: 50 ft. lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bolts, 3/8 Inch Diameter
ARP 135-6002 3/8 Inch Connecting Rod Bolt Set, Chevy 396-454
ARP 134-6002 Connecting Rod Bolt Set, Chevy 400, 3/8 Inch
ARP 134-6001 Connecting Rod Bolt Set, Chevy 327, 11/32 Inch
ARP 154-6002 5/16 Inch Connecting Rod Bolt Set, Ford 289-302
ARP 150-6004 Connecting Rod Bolt Set, Ford 351W, 3/8 Inch
Garage Sale - 7/16 Inch Rod Bolts, Big Block Chevy
ARP 200-6207 Replacement Rod Bolt Kit, Set of 8, 3/8 In
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.