ARP 100-2901 Chevy V6/V8 / Ford V8 High Performance Flexplate Bolt Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Ford Small Block V8, Chevy 90-Degree V6, 0.93" Overall Length, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flexplate bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flexplate register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- 200,000 psi rating
- UHL: 0.680"
- Thread Size: 7/16-20
- Wrenching: 3/4"
- 0.24" Bolt head thickness
- Set of 6 bolts
- Chevrolet 90° V6
- 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-Pc rear seal
- Ford 289-400 V8
More Like This
ARP Fasteners 200-2902 Chevy Flexplate Bolts
ARP Fasteners 200-2906 Flex Plate Bolts, Small Block Chevy
Spectre 4696 Flexplate Bolts, 7/16-20 Thread x 3/4 Inch, Chevy, Set/6
Mr Gasket 6711MRG Flex Plate Bolts, Ford
Spectre 4697 Torque Converter Bolts
ARP Fasteners 244-2901 Chevy Gen III/LS Flexplate Bolts
Mr Gasket 6712MRG Flex Plate Bolts, Chrysler
Chevrolet Performance 19257940 LS Gen III/IV Flexplate Bolts, Set/6
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.