ARP 100-2901 Chevy V6/V8 / Ford V8 High Performance Flexplate Bolt Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Ford Small Block V8, Chevy 90-Degree V6, 0.93" Overall Length, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flexplate bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flexplate register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- 200,000 psi rating
- UHL: 0.680"
- Thread Size: 7/16-20
- Wrenching: 3/4"
- 0.24" Bolt head thickness
- Set of 6 bolts
- Chevrolet 90° V6
- 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-Pc rear seal
- Ford 289-400 V8
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.