ARP 100-2901 Chevy V6/V8 / Ford V8 High Performance Flexplate Bolt Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flexplate bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flexplate register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- 200,000 psi rating
- UHL: 0.680"
- Thread Size: 7/16-20
- Wrenching: 3/4"
- Set of 6 bolts
- Chevrolet 90° V6
- 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-Pc rear seal
- Ford 289-400 V8
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.