AMP 79101-01A PowerStep Running Board Mounting Brackets
GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST. That’s why AMP Research invented POWERSTEP, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto its industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
- Automatic Power-Deploying Running Boards
- Low-Profile Integrated Led Light System – Standard
- High-Strength, Die-Cast Aluminum-Alloy Components With An Anodized And Ptfe Coated, Military-Spec Finish To Resist Corrosion
- Precision Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- Extruded Aluminum Steps With Full-Length Internal Ribs For Rock-Solid Stiffness, Rigidity And Support With A High-Texture Powder-Coat Finish For Maximum Grip And Durability
- 600 Lb Load Capacity (Each Side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-Quality Electric Motors, Drive System And Wiring Harness
- Pressure-Sensitive, Pinch-Proof Safety Technology
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AMP 79102-01A PowerStep Mounting Brackets, 2014-17 Ram 2500/3500
1928-1931 Ford Model A Steel Running Board Braces
1932 Ford Running Board Frame Rail Braces
LUND 300023 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, 2000-06 Toyota Tundra
LUND 300044 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, 2001-04 Toyota Tacoma
LUND 300042 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, Colorado/Canyon
LUND 300053 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, 2005-17 Toyota Tacoma
LUND 310027 OE Style Bracket Mount Kit No Drill, 97-04 Ford F-150
LUND 310068 OE Style Bracket Mount Kit No Drill, Chevy/GMC
LUND 310047 OE Style Bracket Mount Kit No Drill, Titan
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.