AMP 79101-01A PowerStep Running Board Mounting Brackets
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST. That’s why AMP Research invented POWERSTEP, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto its industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
- Automatic Power-Deploying Running Boards
- Low-Profile Integrated Led Light System – Standard
- High-Strength, Die-Cast Aluminum-Alloy Components With An Anodized And Ptfe Coated, Military-Spec Finish To Resist Corrosion
- Precision Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- Extruded Aluminum Steps With Full-Length Internal Ribs For Rock-Solid Stiffness, Rigidity And Support With A High-Texture Powder-Coat Finish For Maximum Grip And Durability
- 600 Lb Load Capacity (Each Side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-Quality Electric Motors, Drive System And Wiring Harness
- Pressure-Sensitive, Pinch-Proof Safety Technology
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
More Like This
AMP 79102-01A PowerStep Mounting Brackets, 2014-17 Ram 2500/3500
1932 Ford Running Board Frame Rail Braces
1928-1931 Ford Model A Steel Running Board Braces
LUND 300006 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, Buick/Chevy/GMC
LUND 300008 EZ Bracket Mount Kit No Drill, Ford
LUND 300001 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, Chevy/GMC
LUND 300005 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, Chevy/GMC
LUND 300010 EZ Bracket Mount Kit No Drill, Ford
LUND 300014 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, Ram 1500/2500/3500
LUND 300017 EZ Bracket Mount Kit, Durango/Dakota
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.