AMP 76153-01A PowerStep Running Boards, 2015-16 Colorado/Canyon
GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST. That’s why AMP Research invented POWERSTEP, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto its industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
- Automatic Power-Deploying Running Boards
- Low-Profile Integrated Led Light System – Standard
- High-Strength, Die-Cast Aluminum-Alloy Components With An Anodized And Ptfe Coated, Military-Spec Finish To Resist Corrosion
- Precision Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- Extruded Aluminum Steps With Full-Length Internal Ribs For Rock-Solid Stiffness, Rigidity And Support With A High-Texture Powder-Coat Finish For Maximum Grip And Durability
- 600 Lb Load Capacity (Each Side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-Quality Electric Motors, Drive System And Wiring Harness
- Pressure-Sensitive, Pinch-Proof Safety Technology
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
Application2015-2017 Chevy Colorado
2015-2017 GMC Canyon
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.