AMP 75314-01A BedStep Bumper Steps, 2014-15 Chevy Silverado 1500
14-17 Chevy Silverado 1500, 14-17 GMC Sierra 1500, Polymer, Black, 12.5" Overall Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
GO AHEAD AND STEP ON IT. BEDSTEP IS A REAL TIME SAVER. Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing. BEDSTEP is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Frame-Mounted Tailgate Access Step
- Engineered To Support Loads Up To 300 Lbs
- High-Strength Aluminum Alloy Components
- Precision Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- Military-Spec, Corrosion-Resistant, Anodized And PTFE Coated Finish
- Non-Slip, Glass-Reinforced Composite Step Pad–Big Enough For Two Large Boots
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
Application2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.