AMD 760-4073-4P Reproduction Wheelhouse, 1973-87 GM Blazer, Pair
67-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 67-72 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup, EDP Coated, Steel
New from Auto Metal Direct, 4" wider wheelhouses for the 73-87 Chevy GMC Fleetside Truck and 73-91 Chevy GMC Blazer Jimmy. Fits both the LH (driver) and RH (passenger) side. Sold individually. (2) required per vehicle. Sold as a pair.
Like all Auto Metal Direct parts, this wheelhouse is stamped from high-quality, heavy gauge steel which is EDP coated to protect against rust and corrosion.
- 43" L x 16" W x 12.5" H
- Inside width 13.5"
- Installation of this custom wheelhouse requires cutting / modification to the rear bed floor.
- 1973 - 1991 Chevy Blazer
- 1973 - 1987 Chevy C10 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 Chevy C20 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 Chevy C30 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 Chevy K10 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 Chevy K20 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 Chevy K30 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 GMC C15 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 GMC C25 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 GMC C35 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1991 GMC Jimmy
- 1973 - 1987 GMC K15 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 GMC K25 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- 1973 - 1987 GMC K35 Pickup Fleetside Bed
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AMD 760-4067 Reproduction Wheelhouse, 1967-72 GM Blazer
AMD 760-4073-4 Reproduction Wheelhouse, 1973-87 GM Blazer/Truck
OER 6264024 68-72 Nova Saginaw Shifter New Reproduction, 4 Spd
Reproduction Windowfelts for 1973-74 Nova 2-Door Weather Stripping Kit
Vintage Air 492065 68 Cougar Reproduction Control Panel/Louver St
Vintage Air 492064 67 Cougar Reproduction Control Panel/Louver St
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn more about our Bucket Beauties project from T-bucket Plans.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.