- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lightweight materials offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, the Race Balaclava is a Formula 1 specification piece that incorporates a relaxed fit for comfort when wearing a racing helmet.
- Formula 1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars
- Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke
- Lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance.
- Premium design
- Relaxed fit offers increased comfort
- Extended collar for greater performance
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics
- Available in black or white
More Like This
Alpinestars 4754916-10-O/S EVO Balaclava, Black
Bell Inner X Head Sock, Black Dual Eye Ports
Simpson 23012BK Knit Nomex Helmet Skirt, Black
Simpson 23000C CarbonX Head Sock, Single Eyeport
Simpson Nomex Head Socks, Single Eyeport
Bell Inner X Carbon Hood Sock, Single Eye Port
Simpson Nomex Head Socks, Dual Eyeport
Simpson 23003C CarbonX Head Sock, Dual Eyeport
Speedway Tru-X-Factor Carbon Fiber Nomex Head Sock, 14.5 TPP
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Hood, Natural Color
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl